Friday, February 7, 2014

My aching feet!

Ok if we are talking about before all my fertility treatments, I weighed 100lbs (on a good day).  My whole life I tried gaining weight to no avail. After I did my 2nd round of IVF I had put on 10lbs from the steroids they had me on.  So if we are talking about from when I found out I was pregnant I weighed exactly 110lbs.  Currently I am 8 months pregnant and my weight fluctuates from 130lbs in the morning to 135lbs at night. I have been retaining water like a camel!!! So honestly my feet have been carrying so much extra weight around I have decided to treat myself to a pedicure.  Never in my life has a pedicure felt so amazing!!! I can't even begin to explain it! I feel terrible for this beautiful little Asian woman in front of me rubbing my unshaven legs and calloused feet. I'll be sure to tip her well.  My excuse is that you get a better shave after a pedicure anyway.  Truth be told it's just been to uncomfortable to shave lately!  Everything  is uncomfortable lately. Anyway I'm going to end this blog and enjoy the rest of my pedicure. Just a reminder to treat yourself once in while...it's so worth it! 

2 comments:

  1. So glad that you are treating yourself! I never realized that pregnancy was so gross! I am 8w4d and I have all kinds of stuff going on. PS- We got TWNS! So i am DOUBLE the NASTY! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah your commented made me laugh out loud! TWINS?! That's amazing!!! So happy for you!!! <3 <3

      Delete