Monday, September 29, 2014

Landry is SIX Months Old!


This little monkey turned SIX months old on Sunday, September 28, 2014.  What an amazing 1/2 of year we had.  First of all, this 1/2 year has been the fastest six months of my life.  Are you kidding me?  I had a baby SIX months ago?  Doesn't seem possible...feels like it was just yesterday I was bringing home my baby from the hospital.  Now here he is, in all his glory, sitting up like a big boy. 

He's the best.  There is no other way to put it.  I just love every second I get to spend with him.  He's amazes me everyday.  EVERY. DAY.  I'm so blessed to have him as a son, and so blessed to be his mother.

Once he has his well visit tomorrow at the doctors, I'll be back to update his "stats".  Until then, here are his monthly favorites and milestones:

- Landry is still loving his vegetables.  We haven't found a food that he has refused yet.
- Sitting up has become his new favorite position.  He still topples, but with daily practice he's going to be a pro in no time at all.
- He sits in his high chair for feeding times now.  No more reclined seating for this tatertot.
- We tried puffs, he enjoys them for sure, but he's not quite there yet with his motor skills to pick them up and put them in his mouth.
- He's in 6-9 month clothing.
- He still is not sleeping through the night.  We're working on it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment