Wednesday, March 14, 2012

(in)fertility Consultation

I don't know know if you call it a fertility consult. or infertility consult because ultimately the consultation itself is to figure out if you are fertile or infertile.
Anyway, the consultation went exactly as expected. We discussed our medical history with the doctor and we figured out the plan on where to go from this point. The next step is blood work. I'll be getting that next week. After that Cris will have to a semen analysis done. If both of those are normal than I will have to have an HSG test done. And if that comes back normal then they will start me on Clomid. Clomid is a drug that induces ovulation and assists the egg in maturing. However, it also increases the possibility of twins/multiples. Gulp.
I can't care at this point if that would occur...as in any situation in life, if God brought you to it, God will get you through it.

No comments:

Post a Comment