Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Spotlight Oil: doTERRA's Lavender

Oh my gosh you guys...Landry is sleeping through the night!!!  I honestly believe I owe it all to this amazing oil.  He's been sleeping through the night since February 5, 2015.  At that time, he was just a few days over 10 months old.  I am so excited to finally say, he's a good sleeper!  I started using the oil by putting 3-4 drops in 2 teaspoons of coconut oil.  I mixed it together and I keep it in tiny tupperwear container.  Every night, after bath, I rub the mixture on his little chipmunk cheeks, neck, and back.  The first night he used it, he slept through the night.  I honestly couldn't believe it. I thought it was a fluke.  Until he kept doing it.  We even use it during nap time and he has gone from being a baby that slept 1/2 hour at a time to sleep over an hour every time.  This stuff is amazing.  There is no other way to put it.

Lavender is also great for minor skin irritations and rashes.  It's very soothing.  This is why I rub it on Landry's back because he has a little bit of ecezma.  It's been so helpful to keep his skin smooth.  If your little has a rash, even diaper rash, this is a great all natural alternative to try instead of putting harsh chemicals on your baby.  Everything gets absorbed through the skin, so be 100% sure as to what you are using your baby.

If you are interested in ordering this oil please let me know by emailing me at
essentialoilsbykyle@gmail.com

This oil, in my opinion, is one I can't live without.

No comments:

Post a Comment