Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Spotlight Oil: dōTERRA OnGuard

     This was the first oil I ever bought from dōTERRA.  This oil supports immunity and is an all natural alternative to keeping your family healthy.  OnGuard protects against enviromental and seasonal threats (think flu). OnGuard can be used in so many ways, but just to name a few, it can be taken internally to support a healthy immune system, it can be applied topically to the bottom of your children's feet to support their immune system, it can be used as an all natural disinfectant on your kitchen counters and the kids toys, it can also be diffused in the air as it helps to purify the air and support healthy respitory function.  OnGuard also provides cleansing and purifying benefits while promoting healthy circulation.

My Testimony:

     Since starting daycare in June of 2014, Landry has been sick pretty often.  And quite frankly, I was just tired of not being able to give him anything to support his immune system.  I came across essential oils and thought it was ridiculous to pay so much for a tiny bottle of oil that I was not sure if it was going to work or not.  I researched a bunch of companies and dōTERRA is the only that I trust.  Their products are put through rigorous testing and are the only ones that are Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade oils.  I was not confident that other companies were as strict and passionate to make sure everything from the time is plant is harvested to the time the oils are made that everything was 100% pure, containing no fillers or toxins.  I then started researching this specific oil, called OnGuard.  It's a blend of five different oils.  The oils it contains is Wild Orange Peel, Clove Bud, Cinnamon Bark, Eucalyptus Leaf/Stem, and Rosemary Leaf/Flower.  I had intentions of buying it only for the use of boosting Landry, Cris's, and my immunity.  Once I found out that there are a TON of different uses, I justified the purchase.  If if didn't work for what I wanted it to, at least it wasn't going to waste. I could use it for just about anything.  So I bought it...and the day I bought it, Landry was sent home from daycare with a fever of 101F.  He had yet another ear infection.  So I applied the oil, diluted with coconut oil to the bottoms of his feet night and day.  The next day I felt like I was getting sick...you know that feeling where your throat feels tight and you start to feel run down?  Well, that night I applied the oil to my feet, but without diluting it with coconut oil.  The next morning I woke up feeling 100% normal.  I honestly couldn't even believe it.  That's when I knew, that this had to be shared with everyone I knew and love.  That was at the very beginning of January, and Landry has been feeling great ever since.  I'm afraid to be without this oil.




 
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.  This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment