Sunday, March 10, 2013

2 Week Wait from HELL.

Seriously, I would rather do the injections every day than ever have to go through the 2 week wait again. You question EVERYTHING. The "symptoms" can all be related to horrid progesterone suppositories I was on...every cramp, sore boobs, tiredness, acne breakout...but even though you know the drugs are causing the symptoms, in your heart, you pray it's actually because you are pregnant. I held it together since we made the decision to do IVF...but the day of my beta blood draw, I lost it. Like LOST it. I lost it. I woke up that morning and peed on a stick...NOT PREGNANT. Those words cut deep. But just as any other person who has tried to conceive, I clutched on to a thread of hope that maybe, MAYBE I could still be pregnant and my beta was just too low to show on a urine test. Looking back, I already knew, it's called instinct.

No comments:

Post a Comment