Sunday, March 10, 2013

What now?

I don't know really...I still have to talk to our doctor for our post failed IVF consultation. He was traveling this weekend so I haven't been able to talk to him since he told me the bad news.
The crying has yet to cease...I'm still very much in pain. I know that this too shall pass...but it will take awhile for my heart to heal.
What I do know is that God is always good. I don't understand why this has happened, but I know things in your life happen because they mold you into the person you are supposed to be. What scares me is that maybe that means I'm not meant to be a mother. At this very moment, I feel lost. I pray for guidance and strength...and peace. I pray that this hardship strengthens my marriage. I pray that this hurt in my heart fades away. I pray that all women who are TTC never has to feel this pain. I pray that all mothers never take their children for granted. I pray that one day I will have a biological child with the man I love. I pray...every second of every day, that God hears my prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment