Friday, August 1, 2014

Slept through the night!!!

July 31st into August 1st, 2014, my baby slept through the night!!! He slept from 7pm until 10pm and I nursed him. Then at midnight he woke up, hungry, and I tried to nurse him but he wanted nothing to do with my boobs. So, I had Cris heat the bottle that was in the fridge, and he ended up heating it to the point where it was too hot. So, by this time Landry had stopped crying but was wide awake. Finally the bottle was cool enough and he ended up taking 6 ounces.  Welp that's the last thing that happened. I woke up and Landry was STILL sleeping. I can't believe it! I actually had to wake him up before my boobs exploded! I don't expect for it to happen again, it could have been a growth spurt or a fluke, but I'm so happy that I actually got 6 hours of uninterrupted sleep for the first time in over a year. It's pretty amazing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment