Saturday, December 6, 2014

Garlic? Did you say Garlic?

Ok...I've been sick for two weeks. This is the longest that I have ever been sick. And more than just feeling run down and yucky, it's just really freaking annoying. My left ear feels blocked from pressure, and it's no surprise because my left nostril is stuffy. I'm not one to try homeopathic remedies. I just wasn't raised that way and I also am not educated about it all. However, at this point I want some relief. So, I did what anyone else would do and googled home remedies. What I came across was quite interesting. I read that garlic can help with ear pain and ear infections. So, as I sit here typing this out, I have a piece of garlic resting on the opening of my left ear. Everything I read made it very clear not to place the garlic in your ear canal or it could easily get stuck. I can't believe I am sitting here with a piece of garlic stuck to the side of my head, but it's been 20 minutes and I seriously can feel that the pain associated with the pressure has decreased. I'm not making this up. I think there is something to these all natural home remedies after all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment