Monday, December 1, 2014

Germs, germs, go AWAY!

WOW.  I don't know what the heck that was.  I finally feel like I'm getting back to our "normal" after being sick for over a month. Between Cris, myself, and Landry, we have been sick since Halloween.  Landry was diagnosed with bronchitis, hand/foot/mouth, as well as other viral illnesses that popped up in between.  Cris also had bronchitis, and I had whatever Landry had and developed flu like symptoms and that turned into strep throat like symptoms.  Wow...seriously, we couldn't get rid of the viruses, they were just being passed back and forth between us.  We even cancelled Thanksgiving this year so we wouldn't get anyone else sick and we wouldn't pick up anything else from anyone else. 

We are hoping and praying for a very healthy 2015. 

No comments:

Post a Comment