Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Praise God.

     The most incredible thing that has come from sharing my experience with trying to conceive, fertility treatments, failed fertility treatments, finding God and being reborn, pregnancy, and now being a mother is not only that I have had people from ALL over this world contact me either through a comment on one of my videos, an email, or message telling me that my story has given them encouragement, strength, or just that they are able to relate to what I was/am going through, but that God came into my life because He persued me with an unfailing love.
     A prayer that I pray often is that God will show me what my purpose is and how to live it out.  I can't help but think that my gift of encouragement is my purpose.  I find freedom and peace in helping others going through a difficult time whether it's by sharing my own experience with them and having them relate, or just being their cheerleader when they can't see the bigger picture that God has planned for them.  From where I was to where I am now, my faith has grown more than I can express in words.  That faith has become a power tool I use to be the light that God has lit inside of me.  If I can live in a way that pleases God, but also shows others the love that God provides through a peaceful heart, than I feel like I am living out what God wanted me to do.  I want to encourage others to praise God in all that there is.  There is a miracle in EVERYTHING.  God and only God can make a miracle out of a negative situation.  I want to pass truth to anyone who is willing to hear it.  I want everyone to know God and build a relationship with Him so sturdy that nothing can shake your faith. 
     If I can help just one person turn to God when they are facing a difficult circumstance, I will be filled with joy of unmeasurable amounts.  So if you are reading this right now and you are unsure about your future, or you are dealing with something or someone difficult, if you are in doubt, if you are in debt, if you are holding on to anger or saddness, if you are struggling with unbelief, if you need guidance, if you feel lost, if you feel alone, I am here, praying for YOU. 

  

1 comment:

  1. I had 2 failed IVFs already. This journey is depressing. I am holding on to God's promises!

    ReplyDelete