Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Landry is NINE Months Old!

On December 28th, 2014, Landry turned nine months old.  His mental development this past month was his most amazing yet.  It seemed like over night he learned how to do so many things all at once.  He learned how to feed himself and drink from a straw.  He also is crawling like a pro, no more belly crawling.  And boy, is he fast!  Since he's started moving he hasn't put much weight on.  The last weigh in was 22lbs, only a pound up from last month.  His two bottom teeth popped up as well!  I said we should have named him Butter because, well, he's on a roll! :)

He's still not the best sleeper.  He slept through the night once or twice since he's been born.  Like FULLY slept through the night.  And there is no rhyme or reason to it.  He is however, the BEST eater.  So far the only thing that made him gag/puke was avocado and corn.  Anything else he loves and is a breeze to feed!  He doesn't spit it out or take too long.  We got lucky in that department!
 
He's in 12 month clothing very comfortably.  18 month is still slightly too big while nine month clothing is a bit too tight length wise.  He's gonna be tall I think, at least taller than me!
 
His favorite thing to do lately is pull himself to a stand anywhere he can.  Including his crib when it's bed time lol.  He loves the toys he recieved from Christmas.  Especially a toy car he rides around on and a rocking (giraffe) horse.  He actually knows how to rock himself on it, it's crazy!  I was definitely impressed.
 
His favorite food still seems to be squash, though little pieces of cheese are a close second.  He LOVES when I share my string cheese with him.  He will crawl right up where ever I am and open his mouth like a baby bird.  What a funny lil thing he is.
 
He's my pure joy and he truly makes me want 10 more babies hahahaha (though I'd lose my shit after two, I'm sure).


No comments:

Post a Comment