Wednesday, January 28, 2015

doTERRA Wellness Advocate At Your Service

     I knew 2015 was going to be a big year of change for me. I could feel it in my bones as the new year approached. I just didn't know where God was leading me, but I trusted Him, as I always do, that He knew exactly where to take me.  I'm excited to announce that I'm officially a Wellness Advocate for doTERRA certified pure therapeutic grade essential oils. 
     First and foremost, what is an essential oil? Essential oils are natural aromatic compounds found in the seeds, bark, stems, roots, flowers, and other parts of plants. They can be both beautifully and powerfully fragrant. If you have ever enjoyed the gift of a rose, a walk by a field of lavender, or the smell of freshly cut mint, you have experience the aromatic qualities of essential oils. They can lift the mood, calm the senses, and elicit powerful emotional responses. Yet the use of essential oils go well beyond their fragrant appeal.
Essential oils have been used throughout history in many cultures for the medicinal and therapeutic benefits. Modern trends toward more holistic approaches to self care and growing scientific validation of alternative health practices are driving a redisocvery of the profound health benefits of essential oils. Their unique structure allows them to pass directly through the skin for immediate systemic response to topical application. Certain oils may be used as dietary aids to promote vitality and well-being.
     I've been offered to sell a lot of things from make up, jewelry, candles, food, and skin care products.  Though the offers were inticing, there was nothing that gave me that feeling that people need these products in their lives to benefit them.  It wasn't until I tried doTERRA's OnGuard essential oil blend that I was astonished by the rapid effectiveness of the product.  Honestly, it blew my mind.  I started feeling a bit run down and the onset of a sore throat.  I put OnGuard oil on the bottoms of my feet before I went to bed and when I woke up, I felt 100% healthy.  I was so excited, and I felt like I had to tell everyone I know and love.  If there is one thing that I wish for all families, it is that their children never get sick, because what is more sad than a baby or child that doesn't feel well?  If this oil can help prevent any child from getting sick again, isn't it worth a try?
  I've been putting OnGuard oil on my 10 month old's feet every night before bed since I purchased the oil.  I also put it on his feet in the mornings before sending him off to germy daycare if I have time (usually we are running late and I don't get around to it, but if I remember to do so, I do it!).  That was in the beginning of January, and Landry has been healthy since we started using the oil.  I can't tell you how grateful I am for this oil, because it's unexplainable.  However, I can tell you a lot more about the oil and you can decide if it's something you want for your family as well.  Read my next post, specifically about the OnGuard oil blend by doTERRA if you are interested.  Happiness and health to you all.

   
    


No comments:

Post a Comment