Wednesday, March 25, 2015

DoTERRA Oil for Menstrual Cramps

We are going to get very detailed and gruesome in this blog post, some would call this "TMI" so I'm warning you...if you don't want to hear about a girl on her period, click away, now!  You've been warned.


My period has been pretty consistent for the last three months in terms of getting it every month and how long it has lasted.  Before I had my son, Landry, I got my period every 28 days like clock work.  It also only lasted about 5 days and was never "super heavy."  It was a regular, run of the mill menstrual cycle, no surprises.  I would get some cramps, but nothing I couldn't handle or ward off with a Motrin.
Now since having a baby, breastfeeding, and now not breastfeeding, my cycle has changed, DRASTICALLY.  It's a longer duration of time between cycles, instead of every 28 days, it's now between 30-32 days.  It also lasts a full 7 days and it's heavy.  Right now I'm on cycle day 3. Usually, on the first day it's super light, and I'd get away with wearing a panty liner, and within 12-24 hours it would get heavier.  Well, I'm so glad I put a tampon in when I did because usually I wouldn't.  I had a major gush of blood, that soaked through a tampon within seconds.  Actually I don't even think the tampon soaked the blood up fast enough.   I felt a mild popping sensation (the way I did when I had my bleeds during my pregnancy)...I hadn't felt anything like with my period, ever.  So I ran to the bathroom and I got cleaned up, but it was still kind of scary...like WTF just happened?  After that I got pretty intense cramps, and on top of all of this, I'm sick, fighting a sinus infection...so basically I felt like SH*T...excuse my language.  At this point I had already taken OTC meds for the sinus infection so I didn't want to take something else on top of that.  So I reached for my peppermint oil.  Can I just say, I had no idea just how fast and how well this would work on such intense cramping.  It was amazing and I'm in awe of this product.  I put three drops of the peppermint oil on my abdomen and rubbed it in over where I was cramping and then I applied a heating pad.  The cramps were gone within 3 minutes.  I highly recommend this oil if you are one that suffers from menstrual cramps.  It worked like a charm.
Email me if you want to place an order!
essentialoilsbykyle@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. Herpes is a serious and recurrent condition that cannot be cured by drugs or injections by US doctors, but the best way to fight against herpes is to take natural herbal remedies, I red about DR JAMES, the great herbalist who cures people of herpes  virus with his powerful herbal medicine. I contacted him to find out how he could help me and he told me never to be afraid that he would help me with the natural herbs of God! After 2 days of contacting him he told me the medicine is ready and he sent it to me via DHL COURIER SERVICE and it got me in 3 days! I used the medication as he prescribed for me (MORNING and EVENING) and was cured! It's really like a dream, but I'm so happy! For people suffering from the following diseases, cancer, hypothyroidism, Herpes, COPD, HIV, arthritis, Hpv, infections, liver disease, autoimmune diseases, Parkinson's disease, Lupus and more should contact him for his herbal medicine, because I am a living witness and I was cured of herpes virus. and DR James medicine is legitimate. I sent him what he asked for and he sent me his medication which I took for 2 weeks and today I am here with a negative result. When I went for the test, I was so happy after I took his herbal mix medicine.
    CONTACT DR JAMES FOR A PERMANENT CURE Email: drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com
    WhatsApp  +2348152855846

    ReplyDelete
  2. We tried to get pregnant for a few years in a local clinic. There were no results. We've tried everything possible but nothing. We were recommended to use donor eggs. I know we have to try herbal made medicine. I was terrified. I didn't know how to go about it and where to begin my search. When my friend recommended me to Dr Itua herbal medicine in Western African. I thought she was joking. I knew nothing about that country and I was afraid  with shame I must say I thought it was a little bit...wild? Anyway she convinced me to at least check it out. I've done the research and thought that maybe this really is a good idea. Dr Itua has reasonable prices. Also it has high rates of successful treatments. Plus it uses Natural Herbs. Well I should say I was convinced. My Husband gave it a try and now we can say it was the best decision in our lives. We were trying for so long to have a child and suddenly it all looked so simple. The doctors and staff were so confident and hopeful they projected those feelings on me too. I am so happy to be a mother and eternally thankful to Dr Itua  and Lori My Dear Friend. Don’t be afraid and just do it! Try Dr itua herbal medicine today and sees different in every situation.Dr Itua Contact Info...Whatsapp+2348149277967/drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Dr Itua have cure for the following diseases.All types of cancer,Liver/Kidney inflammatory,Fibroid,Infertility.Herpes Virus Hiv/Aids, ALS, Parkinson, Hepatitis,Diabetes..

    ReplyDelete