Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Spot Light Oil: Breathe

This oil is so high on my list of favorites, it might actually be my favorite.  Wait, no, ugh! I can't commit, they are all so wonderful it's so hard to pick a favorite.  I LOVE Breathe, that's a fact.  Breathe is a blend by doTERRA that contains a bunch of different oils to promote respitory health.  It contains Laurel Leaf (side note, I love the name Laurel so much lol), Peppermint plant, Eucalyptus leaf/stem, Melaleuca Leaf, Lemon peel, Ravensara Leaf, and Cardamom seed essential oils.  In my opinion, this blend smells not unlike Vicks vapor rub, just better...cleaner, crisper. 
I use this oil in our diffusers, which puts a gentle mist into the air, opening up our airways as soon as we enter the room, it's heavenly.  This is especially nice for when Landry (or Cris and I) is congested.  I also dilute this oil with coconut oil and put it on my son's chest when he is super stuffed up.  If he has a cold, we also put this on the bottom of his feet.  It helps to quiet his cough as well. 
I love this oil so much, it saves us so much money.  Humor me while I try to do a little math here, but  a 15mL bottle of Breathe is $26.67.  If we use it in the diffuser, we use 3-4 drops at a time.  Breathe costs $0.08 per drop.  The Vicks plug in costs around $8.00-$12.00 depending on which on you buy and it doesn't last long at all.  I am confident in saying that because this is the product I used before finding doTERRA's Breathe Essential Oil blend.  In fact, I was going out every time Landry had a cold to buy more vapor refills.  On top of saving around $11.00 every time, it's also ALL NATURAL.  So I don't feel guilty that I'm diffusing this in my baby's room.  I don't feel guilty about the air he is breathing in.  In fact, I feel good about it, because it's beneficial to him.  This is also on my "MUST HAVE" list as a mom.  If you also feel that you need this oil, you can purchase it by clicking on this link:  http://mydoterra.com/kylelara

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions about specific oils or ailments.  I'd love to help!  My email is essentialoilsbykyle@gmail.com


These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.  This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

No comments:

Post a Comment