Monday, February 6, 2012

Quote of the Day

"Life is a series of natural and spontaneous changes. Don't resist them, that only creates sorrow. Let reality be reality. Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like." - Lao Tzu

It's a relieving feeling when you just accept whatever it is that is causing turmoil and just accept the outcome no matter which way the road will turn. The frustration, confusion, and energy spent on trying to fight whatever it is your fighting isn't worth the hassle. Sometimes I just count to three slowly and get a "restart" to how I am going to choose to feel about something. Is the thing that is making me upset/frustrated/angry in my control to change it? If no, then I have to change the way I think about it or else it's going to drain every last bit of energy from me. Things I want to be better at: Rolling with the punches...going with the flow...letting whatever happens, happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment