Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Quote of the Day

"Feeling sorry for yourself, and your present condition, is not only a waste of energy, but the worst habit you could possibly have." - Dale Carnegie

I can't tell you how many times I've had to remind myself of this before I opened my mouth to complain about something. I am aware of how blessed I am, and that in reality I have nothing to complain about. Some days it's harder than others not to feel sorry for yourself...especially when trying to get pregnant! Or any other frustrating situation you might be dealing with.
My focus is no longer on what I don't have, but what I do have. I have SO much to be thankful for and I'm blessed beyond belief. My family, my friends, and my health, are things that can't be replaced. Reflection on my life is my daily exercise...feels good!

No comments:

Post a Comment