Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Quote of the Day

“Success is not final, failure is not fatal...it is the courage to continue that counts.” - Winston Churchill

Everyday can be a struggle, whether you are a wounded veteran that lost your limbs and physically struggle to do daily activities that we so often take for granted, or you are struggling with a mental disorder such as anxiety or depression, or you are just emotionally drained from some difficult life situation. It's so easy to focus on your own problems and dwell on the negative aspects of your personal situation...we get wrapped up in what if's and why me's. However, if you take a step back and look at your life as a whole, I'm willing to bet that you are more blessed than many. I'm not perfect, my life is not perfect by any means, and I have my bad days too and I struggle to keep a positive attitude of every second of everyday. However, at least I try and continue to try and that is what I feel makes me a strong individual.


No comments:

Post a Comment