Monday, February 13, 2012

Quote of the Day

"Surround yourself with only people that lift you higher"- Oprah Winfrey

It's draining to go on to Facebook or Twitter and see so many people complain...and these are people that are very blessed but are too blind to realize it.

I always felt bad or even guilty for deleting people off of fB but sometimes I think the negativity of people's thought process brings me down and I'm not going to continue to allow those people to affect my daily mood.

I might not have the best life, the most money, the best clothes, cars, or house...and everyone faces daily difficulties...but instead of complaining about it and bring everyone down, I embrace every difficulty as an opportunity and try to learn from it. I do this because I choose to be happy. Ridding people that feed off of negativity has been refreshing.

No comments:

Post a Comment