Wednesday, February 1, 2012

What Does Not Kill You...makes you crazy

Went to the ObGyn today...went there to discuss the fact that it's been 10 months of trying and still haven't been able to get pregnant. Unless you have gone through this, you couldn't imagine the frustration and devastation of it all. There are days where I'm so strong and I have new found hope that it will be my turn soon...then there are days when I crumble and can't understand why it hasn't happened yet. I know, I know...good things take time. I've heard EVERYTHING...from try this, try that, don't try at all...and everyone always has some kind of advice to throw your way.
So...went to the doc today and we have a plan. If I'm not pregnant in
two more months, the testing will begin. I'm hoping this brings some type of satisfaction instead of just wondering if and when 24/7...and that if it doesn't happen by then, at least we will be on the road to some answers.
I am sad for those that are out there that also struggle with this...but I am glad that it is becoming more of a discussed topic so that we don't struggle alone. It's so common among women yet no one discusses it because of all the confusing emotions behind it. And there are days when I'm not up for talking about it at all...and then there are days like this when blogging calms my soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment