Monday, July 15, 2013

Last Appointment Before FET

     I was seen by my doctor on Saturday, the last time before my Frozen Embryo Transfer. Everything looks good! I still have the cyst on my right side, but it's not doing anything, so there is no concern for it at this time. My lining looks great and the doctor is pleased with how everything has come along. 
     I have voiced concern for the amount of weight I have gained since starting this cycle. I have put on 10lbs since starting my medications. Apparently dexamethasone is known to cause rapid weight gain.  I guess in my case, it's a good thing, as I have been told that a few pounds could help in getting pregnant.  I just figure and hope that it's God's way of preparing my body to carry a baby(ies). It's just so weird to not be able to button your pants! I never in my life had weight issues or watched what I ate, but since stepping on the scale, I got a tiny taste of what that is like. I still eat like I normally do, but now I'm actually attentive to the fact that I'm eating "chips" or "cookies". And I find myself choosing fruit or veggies over processed and prepackaged snacks. 
     Anyway...I'm just so excited that our FET is just a few days away now. I'm feeling very loved, very blessed, and very supported by my friends and family. If you are reading this, then I thank you, because that means you believe in me and support me. My husband and I are blessed to have you as a crucial part in our journey. 


No comments:

Post a Comment