Friday, April 24, 2015

Influenster Bella VoxBox | ecotools 1219 Mattifying Brush

Influenster sent me a gem...a complete gem.  I LOVE this brush.  It's the 1219 Mattifying Finish face brush by ecotools.  The brush is so beautiful guys...like for real, look at how cute this thing is.




It's so soft and it applied my pressed powder beautifully.  I love so many things about this brush. One is that it's made with soft, cruelty-free bristles, recycled aluminum ferrules (the part that holds the bristles to the brush handle), and bamboo handles.  I just can't get over the colorful and patterned ferrule, love!  It's packaging is also reusable and made with natural materials. 


The shape of the brush unique, it is not a dense robust brush, it's a flat brush and it works to contour or highlight as well as brushing loose or pressed powder all over your face.  I like that it's versatile in that manner and that you can decide what you want to use it for, it's nice to have options. 


So the thing that is a deal breaker for me with brushes is shedding.  If I'm applying make up, it's at mach speed, before running out of the house, and I don't have time to stop and pick make up bristles off my face.  This brush does not shed.  Even after washing (though be careful to wash your brushes correctly or you could compromise the life of the brush), it didn't shed.  LOVE THAT.  I can definitely see myself reaching for this brush, and in fact, I'm going to stalk the stores to see what other brushes they offer. 


If I were to rate this brush on a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being the best brush ever in the history of everdom, I'm going to give it a 9...I would give it a 10 but I'm so loyal to my Sigma E25 blending brush and I think it will always be my favey.  But, with that being said, this brush is amazeballs and I highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment